Monday, July 20, 2009

Amazing, ey?

Mind the title, I was out of ideas. :D
So,
What's up? I'm fasting today and I feel awesome. :)
OMG, I love the song "The Saltwater Room" by Owl City. Thanks, Nadiah <3
The song sounds so pleasant and very menenangkan, I do need that eversince I'm down.
Did I tell you? Tom Felton *my man! paid a visit today, yeah. It was cool. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
ARGH! Tomorrow'a a very important day to my sister, HANNA! :)
She's turning 21 and I have no idea what to get for her?
Oh, well. I'll think of something. :)
Nadiah, I'm sorry I didn't reply your text, I was out of credit. Sorry
And NO no homework for the day. :DD
Oh, my friend, Sabrina and I made a video and posted it on YOUTUBE! Check it out! :)
Please don't insult us! We were just having a good time.
I think it's RETARDS ON THE LOOSE- YOU BELONG WITH ME PART 1
Okay, I have to be off now. :)
So, TTFN.




I have learnt 6 Kelantan words ;)
1. Enay- Enam
2. Makay- Makan
3. Tok Sey- Tak Nak *Don't have to pronouce the "Y"
4. Lapay- Lapan
5. Paka- Pakai
6. Apasay- Apa sal
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!




1 comment: